June 29, 2010 [Tuesday]

Happy Half Birthday Lila Byrd!

“Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while.”
― Simon Fowler

Today is an awesome day at the Byrd house-it’s Lila Bean’s HALF Birthday! For all of your who are born in December or January you have told me and Tom how important it is to celebrate this day! So we woke up with some early morning Birthday Fun!

I swear she has that look in her eye like ok Mom and Dad where is the cake? Not yet LB, not yet!

All this early morning celebrating wore our girl out. More half birthday fun to come!

Cheers to all my December and January friends out there. Enjoy your half birthday-we all deserve a little fun on a Tuesday!

11 comments on Happy Half Birthday Lila Byrd!

Ursula Says:

Happy Half Birthday Lila! I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! She’s such a cutie! Enjoy celebrating today!!! : )

June 29th, 2010 at 9:16 am
david Says:

ITS HARD TO BELIVE THAT MY LITTLE PUD IS 6 MONTHS OLD. THIS LITTLE ONE IS A BLESSING TO ALL OF THE CHAMBLEY AND BYRD FAMILY. I PRAISE GOD FOR HER. I PRAY HE WILL ALWAYS KEEP HER IN HIS LOVING ARMS AND PROTECT HER FROM ALL HARM AND EVIL. WHEN SHE SMILES AT YOU IT JUST MAKES YOU FEEL SO GOOD.ITS A JOY TO ME TO NOT ONLY HAVE MY BEAUTIFUL PUDDER BUT ALSO TO HAVE MY BEAUTIFUL PUD. ILL HAVE TO SAY IM ALSO BLESSED TO HAVE THE BEST SON-IN-LAW IN THE WORLD.

June 29th, 2010 at 9:53 am
Mel Says:

Happy Half Birthday Lila, Mom and Dad!!
She is changing so much day by day and getting more beautiful each day if that is possible.
She is indeed a blessing and we are so blessed to be able to call her family!

June 29th, 2010 at 10:06 am
Jerri Says:

6 months old already!! She just keeps getting more beautiful with each passing day. Love & Happy 1/2 Birthday Lovely Little Lila!

June 29th, 2010 at 10:20 am
BB Says:

Oh Happy Day! (you know that’s a song) She is so……o precious and growing so fast. Happy B Day to our Lila Bean!

June 29th, 2010 at 10:35 am
lisa kang Says:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

June 29th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
Dexter Says:

She’s just precious, Amber. I can’t believe I haven’t met her yet!!! We have got to get together between our crazy schedules…

June 29th, 2010 at 1:56 pm
Andrea Says:

Happy Half-Birthday Little Lila!!! Y’all enjoy celebrating today and everyday for that matter. I think we should all celebrate our half-birthdays, no matter what age!!! Kisses for the birthday girl!

June 29th, 2010 at 2:34 pm
Anne Says:

Love these pictures! Looks likes she’s “talking” up a storm too with those sweet smiles & laughs. Can’t wait to give her a 1/2 Birthday kiss ;o) xo

June 29th, 2010 at 6:38 pm
Elizabeth Says:

My, oh my, how she is growing! So precious just like her mommy and daddy–Happy 1/2 Birthday LB!

June 29th, 2010 at 8:50 pm
Carrie Says:

Awww this made my day! Happy 1/2 birthday Lila! You are the most precious, sweetest thing in the world!

July 1st, 2010 at 8:31 am

Comment on Happy Half Birthday Lila Byrd!

* Required